The Northumberland Home Improvement Agency provides advice and assistance to help older, disabled and vulnerable people to remain safe, warm, secure and independent, in well maintained homes by –
• Maximising income:- carrying out benefit assessments, energy efficiency checks and finding charitable resources.
• Social activities:- assisting clients to participate in their chosen activity or to get involved with their local community or reconnect with family and friends.
• Health & Wellbeing:- providing contact details and making ongoing referrals for additional services such as handymen,
• Support for carers, energy efficiency schemes, telecare systems and offer housing options advice.
• Home Safety:- offering advice and information on securing your home and feeling safe.
To achieve our aims we
• Carry out home visits, by appointment, help with completing forms, loan and grant applications.
• Offer advice, information and advocacy.
• Provide contact details of other organisations that can assist.
• Provide practical, professional and moral support throughout the whole process.
If you feel our services could be of benefit to you, please contact:
Theresa Cameron, Agency Caseworker Northumberland Home Improvement Agency Tel: 01670 840 469
Email: email@example.com www.northumberlandhia.org.uk