Hospice at home service
Established in 1995, HospiceCare is the main provider of Palliative Care in North Northumberland. Delivering care and support to adults, their families and carers, who have a life limiting illness such as cancer, heart failure, lung disease, motor neurone disease and Parkinsons disease.
People can access care and support at any stage of their illness, not just at the very end of their life.
• Hospice at Home is delivered by a team of skilled and experienced health care assistants who can work flexibly day or night, seven days a week.
• Supports families and carers by ‘giving them a break’, whether it’s day or night, planned or in a crisis situation.
• Care and support for people wishing to be in their own home rather than hospital.
• Facilitate rapid discharge from hospital.
• End of life care.
• No previous contact with the hospice is necessary.
• Complementary therapies available for the patient and carer.
• ALL SERVICES ARE CONFIDENTIAL, FREE OF CHARGE AND A GP REFERRAL IS NOT REQUIRED.
Simply pick up the phone and call one of the clinical team: 01665 606515. www.hospicecare-nn.org.uk email@example.com.