Fix my street

Posted on 21st October 2010 | in Community

Do you have a problem with potholes, broken street lights or noisy neighbours? You can report local problems such as these via a quick new link on our website.

The link takes you to a site called “Fix My Street” ( where you simply type in your postcode and either report a problem or view problems which have already been reported in your area. You can also view reports from councils all over the country.

In related matters, residents of Kirkwell Cottages, High Hauxley received an advice letter from Northumberland Council  regarding children playing inconsiderate ball games on the road close to properties.

According to the letter the Council have received several complaints from concerned residents regarding the children kicking a ball about in the middle of the road which could be a cause of concern for motorists having to swerve to avoid both balls and children and also regarding balls being kicked into gardens and against properties.
Dan Stephenson

Share this...
Share on facebook
Share on twitter