Useful contacts during coronavirus crisis
HMRC: 0800 015 9559
Universal Credit: 0800 328 5644
School closures: 0800 046 8687
Coquet Medical Practice asks anyone who thinks they may have the symptoms NOT to visit the practice and to stay at home for 7 days.
Practice tel: 01665 710481
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
• you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
• your condition gets worse
• your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
• Use the online 111 coronavirus service (https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/)
• Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Cromies: 01665 710 896.
Boots Amble Queen Street: 01665 710288
Health advice on Facebook:
World Health Organisation:
Mind: Coronavirus and your wellbeing:
BBC: Coronavirus How to protect your mental health:
Mental Health Foundation: www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/looking-after-your-mental-health-during-coronavirus-outbreak